I know most people set resolutions for the new year but I tend to avoid doing that because the rate at which failure increases as January progresses is too high for my liking.
In many of my non-fiction books, something I often speak about is direction. We’re all on a journey, right? Goals and dreams are the reasons we keep moving forward. Without them, we’d be stagnant and slowly falling into a deep dark hole of anxiety and depression (trust me, I know what that feels like).
So, I want to share my goals for 2017 with you in hopes of keeping myself accountable because I care about what you and every other reader thinks about me.
Without further ado, these are my goals for 2017.
1. Lose excess weight gained in 2016 and build a physique with visible six pack abs by May 2017.
2. Write and publish 10 fiction novels.
3. Grow income to mid 5 figures from book sales.
4. Travel to Botswana by August.
5. Write 5000 words a day for 10 days straight.
6. Build my private book subscription list to 1000 subs (172 currently subscribed).
7. Post 4 times a week on Zakwrites.
8. Complete 60 days of the Autoimmune protocol.
9. Quit sugar for 60 days.
10. Read 10 non-fiction books (preferably on writing and business management).
11. Buy a new car by December 2017.
That’s the end of my goal list for 2017 🙂 I look forward to making 2017 a year full of completed goals and happiness.
What’s your main goals for the year? I hope you’ve written them down. If you haven’t, now’s the perfect time to do so.