I am highly disappointed with myself. From having an incredibly super productive week last week to being in a state of burnout this week, I can’t help but feel the wasted time has undone the progress of all my effort.
However, you either win or learn. And I have learnt how to pace myself to prevent this from happening.
1. Hit the bed Early!
2. Plan for many days in advance.
3. Draw up a system and stick with it. Flexibility doesn’t work for someone like me. I’ll end up procrastinating.
4. Find an emotional outlet. Being couped up in a room writing can often lead to emotional frustration and a build up of unused emotions. It is important to plug back into the world weekly.
5. Avoid the news. It’s depression and distracting.
6. Play around. Have some fun. All work isn’t s recipe for long term survival.
I’ll be working through the weekend to try and get the momentum going.
Talk on Monday.